Naomi I Feel Your Pain!

Posted by Ayeola | 4/22/2010 03:01:00 PM

I know I am in the media, but I am also an entertainer and sometimes it's a fine line that one has to walk with two roles that more often than not cross paths, so when I saw on TMZ the headline "Naomi Campell Strikes over "Diamond" probe, I was curious as to who she "attacked" during an interview with ABC....











Hmmm, attack??? Seriously??? Although the story says that prosecutors in a special UN -backed court believe Campbell may have information that could prove Taylor used "blood diamonds" to fuel a campaign of terror in Sierra Leone between 1997 and 2001.
It's just funny to me the degree to which it implied her rage was out of control. She really was trying to hold it together...lol....I think they can count themselves lucky. Good thing she didn't have a cell phone in her hand.

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails